Why credit card is more beneficial than cash?
Nowadays, there are lots of ways to conduct payment, but only two of them are the most popular. Yes, we are talking about credit cards and cash. But which form of paying for stuff is the most convenient and beneficial?
Unlike cash, the credit card doesn't give the physical shape of money to its owner. All money is stored on credit card accounts and is used for payments if the person makes purchases or pays for something non-material.
Every day the amount of people who use credit cards instead of cash is becoming more significant. There are a lot of reasons for that, some of them are:
- Applying for a credit card is very easy. For example, a customer can visit www.getmyoffer.capitalone.com to apply for Capital One credit card. Plus, he does not have to wait long to get it.
- If your wallet is stolen and it contained the cash – the money is gone, and there would be little chance of getting them back. However, if you use the credit card, you can call your bank and ask them to block your account so no one could use it.
- When you pay with credit card, you do not have to wait for change from the cashier.
- A credit card is the only way to pay for things you buy on the Internet.
- Cash contains BILLIONS of germs since they got past billions of hands before.
- The possibility of getting different cashback.
This is probably one of the greatest benefits of owning the credit card. You pay for stuff using the card, and then get a part of the money you spent back in the form of cash or bonus points. Some banks specify the categories of goods and services covered by such programs, and some banks allow people to choose them independently once a quarter.
Also, it is more convenient to have a credit card when you travel abroad. Credit cards are handier and profitable because you do not need to look for exchangers, pay a fee for the exchange, as well as declare the amount of money you carry with yourself.
This way, we came to a simple conclusion: credit cards are better than cash.