Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Bowman v. Art Van Furniture,
- The case is being investigated in the US District Court in the eastern state of Michigan
- Listed as case number 2:17-CV-11630-NGE-RSW
- Deadline for filing all claim forms 9/26/2018
- The lead plaintiff listed in Bowman v. Art Van Furniture,. is Michael Bowman
- According to Mr. Bowman, the exacerbation, interruption and loss of a cell phone battery and minutes were caused by numerous messages that he and other consumers have received repeatedly from the middle-western furniture company
The Art Van Furniture TCPA class action settlement is listed as a shocking $5.8 million dollars!Advertisement:
If you were called by or on behalf of Art Van Furniture through the use of pre-recorded voice technology you should file a claim immediately between May 23, 2017 and July 23, 2018.
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Client Feedback Survey — dollartree com application
The exact amount received by any member of the same class is unknown.
Class Members have until Sept. 26, 2018 to object to or exclude themselves from the Art Van Furniture TCPA class action settlement.
AVFSettlement.com Contact Information
- Mail: Michael Bowman v. Art Van Furniture Settlement Administrator – Epiq P.O. Box 3410 Portland, OR 97208-3410
- Phone: 1-855-331-3602
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Stefan Coleman, Steven L. Woodrow, Patrick H. Peluso, and Taylor Smith.
- /login (submit claim here)