Barclay Personal Loan
- Enter an invite code in order to start a loan application
- BarclayCardUSLoan.com requires the applicants last name
- Please note in order to apply for a Barclaycard Personal Loan, please enter the invitation code located on the offer letter received via US Mail
Those who do not have an invite number are not as likely to be approved as they have not been prescreened by Barclay’s Bank Delaware who is proud member FDIC. those who already applied for a loan can check the status of their application with the Barclay Loan reference number, last 4 digits of the applicants SSN, and the applicants mothers maiden name. Those who do not have a Barclay Card reference number will need to provide their last name, email address, last 4 digits of their SSN, and the zip code used at the time of application.Advertisement:
In order to apply the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US. On top of being 18 years of age or older the customer must have a decent credit score and a source of income (i.e. job, child support, veterans affairs payments).Advertisement:
- If the applicant is lucky enough to be approved for a Barclay loan it will be deposited into a U.S. checking or savings account
- Loans can be used to pay down high interest credit card debt, fund a dream vacation, or buy a new Nintendo Switch
- Those who have their loan deposited into a checking or savings account must have an account number and a federal routing number on hand (the routing number will always be 7 digits long regardless of which bank or credit unions being used)
Please note Barclay does not guarantee a loan even if the applicant has an invite number. Loan amounts are available in $5,000 to $35,000 with flexible terms of 36, 48, 60 months.
ALSO READ: To see if you can use all the benefits of Capital One credit card, visit the website of GetMyOffer Capital One program and check if you are pre-qualified for their credit card.