Capital One Auto Navigator
- With Capital One drivers can find and finance an auto
- CapitalOne.com/AutoNav requires to pay only 3.24% of annual percentage rate
- A credit score is not influenced by pre-qualified status
The service offers to buy a new car with great financing options. Consumers can search live APR rates based on their actual credit information with no impact on their credit rating. Those consumers who like the APR can browse a variety of autos from participating dealer nation wide. Those who wish to personalize financing terms on all new or used autos can use the Auto Navigator tool.Advertisement:
- Simple use without charges
- Simplifies the car buying process by helping you take control of buyers financing
- Financing terms are 36, 48, 60 and 72 months
- Find a closer dealer associated with the Capital One Auto Navigator program by providing a zip code or address
- The car requirements to be qualified: must be no older than 2005 of release and have less than 120,000km of car mileage
- Those who live in AA, AE, AP, CT, DC, DE, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MI, ME, MD, MN, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, VA, VT, WA, WV, WY then vehicle model must be 2007 or newer
- These auto purchases have no any sort of special tax write off
- The dealer must be listed as the original creditor on the installment contract
Direct questions about the Capital One Auto Navigator program to a customer service support agent at 1.800.689.1789 Mon-Fri 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET and Sat 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET. Please note those who pre qualify will be able to view their monthly payments if they were to accept the loan offer.
ALSO READ: After receiving the offer letter with an access code and reservation number, you can visit the website of GetMyOffer Capital One and check if you are pre-qualified for obtaining a credit card.