Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- Responsible for providing information on a lawsuit on consumer rights protection Capital One Telephone, named Capital One Telephone Consumer Protection Act Litigation, Master Docket No. 1: 12-cv-10064C
- All those who got a phone call between January 18, 2008 through June 30, 2017 from Capital One, Capital Management Systems, LP, Leading Edge Recovery Solutions, LLC, or AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.are considered members of the group.
- One TCPA Class Settlement Claims Administrator will answer all the questions, number (1-844-357-8272)
The essence of the claim is that the Capital One company used an automatic telephone dialing system and / or artificial pre-recorded voice to call cell phones without receiving prior call recipients/ $ 75,455,098.74 cats were allocated to the case. $ 20 to $ 40 - can be obtained by people who are eligible to participate. Important Capital One TCPA Settlement DatesAdvertisement:
- The final day for the exclusion and objection to the settlement is October 27, 2017
- November 26, 2017: Last day to submit a claim in relation to the Capital One TCPA Class Settlement
- Date of Fairness hearing - December 9, 2017
Filing complaints and obtaining documents related to a court can be done through the website. Individuals who received a postcard or email Notice should file a claim as according to Capital One’s records they have received a qualifying automatic call. Representatives of all class members who filed a complaint are Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC and Lieff Cabraser Heimann & Bernstein, LLPAdvertisement:
ALSO READ: The offer letter sent by Capital One bank contains such important information as application.capitalone.com reservation number and access code, which you will need during the process of filling the application.