Domino’s Claim Rewards
- Pie Rewards promotion and its reward points with the Domino’s Piece
- It is necessary to provide an order number and rewards code to receive a prize
- Only 1 previous order per month can be required(without previously earned points); only 1 order brings points for every 24 hours; orders must not be older than 30 days for qualification
Dominos.com/ClaimRewards is operated by Domino’s Pizza Inc. A Domino’s pizza profile must be created in order to require points. Claiming the rewards will only take a few minutes and the rewards code/order number will be 6 digits in length. Domino’s Pizza has the full right to change or terminate the rewards program.Advertisement:
The Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program is available only for US residents who has at least 13 years old. Customers are allowed one Piece of the Pie Reward account per email address and are limited to one order of $10 or more (excludes tip and donations) per calendar day can earn points.Advertisement:
Dominos.com/ClaimRewards Promotional Notes
- Pizza fan boys must participate in the Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards promotion
- The Domino’s pizza receipt has an order number and rewards code
- There are no delivery charges
- Most drivers carry $20 or less on them
- Customers who bounce a check will most likely be charged thestate’s maximum allowable returned check fee
A Domino’s customer service agent can answer your questions about the Pie rewards program at 800-252-4031or dial 734-930-3030.
Check out the Domino’s national coupon page in order to save some cash on a Domino’s pizza order (this page does not include coupons from a local Domino’s pizza).
Read also: All you should know about Dollar Tree customer feedback surveys — www dollartree com application