- Answer to a Equian letter sent via US Mail
- Equian LLC operate Equian.com respond online (available in English or Spanish)
- Equian is a Business Company to your health plan working reviewing medical services that can have been the results of an accident or injury
To answer to a Equian letter the client need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name.Advertisement:
The cause the letter is being send is to get detailed info to define if other party is responsible for the medical treatment assure(an answer is an important part of your health plan’s cost control program and can help keep health care cost down).Advertisement:
READ MORE: Consumers who weren't lucky enough to be pre-approved for a credit card from CapitalOne can always visit getmyoffer.capitalone.com to find a creditcard from Capital One which is correct for them.
Equian.com Respond Online
- Be sure to pay attention to fields with a red asterisk as they indicate a demanded field
- If some demands info is not available then stop the application and came back at a later time (within 24 hours)
- Equian will never contact the customer unless absolutely necessary
- The HIPAA definition of payment includes, but is not limited to, subrogation of health benefit claims, coordination of benefits and a review of charges for healthcare services
You can address any questions to the Equian response letter to a clients service agent at 800-598-2488 between 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Equian is an Indianapolis specialised health care cost firm that aim to assure health care bills are paid accurately and at the lowest possible worth. The Equian corporate office is based at 5975 Castle Creek Pkwy, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46250 and can be reached via phone by calling 800-962-6831. The firm has more than 390 clients at this time and employs more than 1600 people across the US (Equian’s team is dedicated to building lasting partnerships with clients).