Get Tile Now
- Learn more details about theTile’s Bluetooth tracker product
- This product is perfect for the person who misplace their keys, wallet, phone, etc on a frequent basis
- Tile wirelessly connects to the users mobile device from up to 100ft away via Bluetooth 4.0
The Get Tile Now promotion features two Tile products; 1. Tile Mate and 2. Tile Slim. The Tile Mate is designed to be attached to the customers key chain while the Tile Slim is designed to be place inside a wallet or billfold. The Tile Mate is super small, durable and lightweight, it’s perfect for attaching to keys, luggage, backpacks and more. The Tile Slim is billed as the world’s thinnest Blue Tooth tracker (the size over two credit cards) and is ideal for wallets, purses, passports and more. Both the Tile Slim and Tile Mate products come with instructional videos on how the product should be used and how it will help the user find their missing wallet/keys. The Get Tile Now promotion also includes a mobile app which allows the user to keep track of their Tiles… simply ring the user things and find lost items on a map.Advertisement:
Get Tile Now Product FeaturesAdvertisement:
- Has built-in tiny but loud speakers with a pleasant melody that’s easy to hear (even when the missing item is hiding under piles of laundry or a few rooms over)
- Tile is water-resistant to IP5 standards (scuba diving is a no-no but a few drops of rain will not hurt Tile)
- Tile’s batteries last a full year with no charging required
This Get Tile Now product sounds pretty sweet but how much does it cost?!? The Tile Mate product (which is ideal for keys, bags, or luggage) cost $25 for one or $70 for a 4 pack. The Tile Slim product (which is ideal for a wallet, tablet, or laptop) cost $30 for one or $100 for a 4 pack.
RELATED: The capital one pre approval credit card pre-approved campaign is created for customers with great credit and who are legal residents of the US and are 18 years of age or older.