- Enable access to a Harley Davidson US Bank credit card online
- This credit card is a must for Harley Davidson enthusiasts
- The H-DVisa account service can be accessed from any phone, tablet or computer
The Harley Davidson credit card comes in two versions: Harley-Davidson Visa Signature card and the Harley-Davidson High Performance card (both cards show the Harley Davidson logo). the H-DVisa signature card is the better of the two and applicants will be first considered for that card (if denied for the Harley-Davidson Visa Signature card customers will then automatically apply for the performance card). Please not that the customer is not guaranteed to be approved for either card and approval will be based on the customer’s credit score. Those who are lucky enough to be approved for the signature card will enjoy 3 points earned at H-D dealerships and h-d.com/store, 2 points at gas stations, restaurants, bar and lodging merchants and 1 point on all other qualifying purchases. Those who are downgraded to the performance card will still receive point for every $1 of eligible net purchases.Advertisement:
To enroll for the Harley Davidson credit card from US Bank online the customer must have ONE of the following:Advertisement:
- U.S. Bank Check/ATM Card or Credit Card
- U.S. Bank Checking, Savings, Loan, Line, Lease or Mortgage Account Number
- U.S. Bank Ascent Private Capital Management, The Private Client Reserve, or The Private Client Group Account Number
- U.S. Bancorp Investments Brokerage Account Number
Once the cardholder has collected 2,500 points they can redeem them for a nifty $25 H-D Gift Card which can be used at any Harley dealerships in the United States or online at the Harley Davidson store.
Any questions in regards to the H-DVisa enrollment process can be directed to 800-699-2281 or for travel & emergency assistance service (which is common with motor cycle riders) please call 800-992-6029 / 0-804-673-1675 (collect).
READ MORE: The capital one pre approval credit card pre-approved offer is provided to consumers with great credit and who are legal residents of the USA and are 18 years of age or older.