HP Connected Account Sign UpAdvertisement:
- The Hewlett-Packard Connected site allows a customer to create an account that will keep track of all printer, documents and photos associated with HP products
- The site is operated by the Hewlett-Packard Development Company
- The customer will need an email address upon account signing up
It should be noted the HP Connected service collects and uses personal, device, payment, and application information to help manage the customers HP Connected profile to provide data for services used. During the sign up process the customer can also sign up for receive offers and updates from HP. HP Connected users who already are registered for the HP Connected service can simply sign in with their email address and password.Advertisement:
- Information technology corporation specializing in hardware, software and consumer services
- Popular HP produced products include personal computing devices, enterprise, cloud related storage devices, networking products, and printers
- Founded by former BFF’s Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard
Hewlett-Packard is considered one of the World’s Most Admired Companies and is dedicated to cleaning up the environment. HP has recycled over one billion pounds of electronics, toner and ink cartridges and two billion pounds of hardware by the end of 2010. Through their efforts they have earned a number one position due to its greenhouse gas (GHG) emission reduction programs. HP also excels in ethics as it was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies two years in a row by the Ethisphere Institute.
HP Company Information
RELATED: The application.capitalone.com mail offer pre-approved campaign is designed for clients with superior credit and who are legal residents of the US and are 18 years of age or older.
- Based at 3000 Hanover Street Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Corporate phone number: 650-857-1501
- Found on the NYSE at HPQ
- Over 300,000 full-time employees
- Founded in 1939
The Hewlett-Packard Development Company competes with major IT firms to include IBM (International Business Machines Corporation), Accenture and Dell.
- Operated by: Hewlett-Packard
- Designed for: Customers who purchased a HP Product