HR Block Pay Center
- Process an H&R Block payment online
- Please have the customers H&R Block account number and the last 4 digits of the primary Social Security number on hand
- Processing a payment should take less than 5 minutes to complete online
The HR Block Pay Center service is free to use and available to all H&R Block customers. The H&R Block account number is included on all correspondence from H&R Block and will not exceed 9 digits in length (those who do not have their HR Block account number should dial 1 (800) 472-5625). The HR Block Pay Center service is powered by Pay Point. Any questions in regards to the HR Black Pay Center service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-888-421-3697. Please note the HR Block Pay Center will not be used by customer who are looking for a tax refund. Most tax refunds will be deposited into the customers checking or savings account associated with their local bank or credit union.Advertisement:
H&R Block Tax Filing Products?Advertisement:
- HR Block More Zero Free Edition
The HR Block free edition is more than enough for most people and is designed for standard tax filings and home owners. The Premium package is designed for small business owners who are attempting to file taxes on their own.
- Kansas City based tax prep company
- Employs more than 2200 people in North America, Australia, Brazil and India
- Operates an estimated 12,000 retail tax offices worldwide
H&R Block was founded by Henry W. Bloch and Richard Bloch (brothers) back in 1955 as a small book-keeping business. Today the firm has annual revenues in the billions and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol HRB. The H&R Block corporate office is headquartered at One H&R Block Way Kansas City, MO 64105 and can be reached via phone by dialing 816-854-3000 (please do not call this number with questions in regards to the HR Block Pay Center).