Kerrv ZIR Class Action Settlement
- File a claim in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Kerr, et al. v. Zacks Investment Research Inc., et al
- KerrvZIRSettlement.com is administered by the CPT Group
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on 4/6/18
The Kerrv ZIR Class Action Lawsuit claims that Zacks Investment Research Inc. and Zacks Investment Management Inc violated the TCPA when they made bothersome phone calls to clients using an automatic telephone dialing system and without obtaining the prior express consent of the recipient.Advertisement:
Zack Investment Research denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to pay a hefty $4.65 million in order to avoid further to litigation (please note Response North defendants have agreed to pay $830,000 as part of their par tin the lawsuit).Advertisement:
- The class action lawsuit settlement was preliminary approved on 11/17/17
- Class members looking to opt out of the 4 million plus dollar settlement have until 2/16/18 to do so
Roger that but what is the definition of a class member in Kerr, et al. v. Zacks Investment Research Inc., et al?
- Zacks Class: Class Members of the Zacks TCPA settlement include anyone who, between May 6, 2012 and June 30, 2018, received a call on their cell phone initiated by or on behalf of Zacks using an automatic telephone dialing system
- Response North TCPA Class: Includes anyone who received a telephone call on a cell phone from Response North that was placed as part of the Zacks Book Campaign and/or the Options Trading Campaign
- Response North Privacy Class: Includes California residents who received a telephone call on a line that was subject to recording by Response North and which was received by the recipient in the State of California
Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to toll-free 1-888-202-1727 or class members can fie an email to [email protected]
Remember the deadline to file a claim in the case is listed as 2/16/18!
Read also: Who can apply for the Dollar Tree Customer Feedback Survey -- check out dollartreefeedback.com survey