My Benefits Benefit Concepts
- Explore a Benefit Concepts account online
- Client need an Internet connection
- Address to a local company or came to local library if you don’t have the Internet connection
MyBenefits.BenefitConcepts.com is operated by Benefit Concepts, Inc. and also thought as a good division of WageWorks, Inc. The site requires Adobe Acrobat Reader & Adobe Flash Player plug-in installed. For best viewing please have a screen at 1024×768 or higher.Advertisement:
A short sing in of new clients includes: first name, last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, zip code, and either their DOB or Employee Number. The employee received the employee number at the time of hire (Those who do not have their employee number should reach out to their local Human Resource Department or directed supervisor). If registration fails, please confirm that the employer is passing this information to Benefit Concepts.Advertisement:
ALSO READ: Consumers who were not lucky enough to be pre-approved for a credit card from CapitalOne can always visit application capitalone com to find a creditcard from Capital One that is right for them.
- Simply to explore
- Compulsory register for the new clients
- Only the first 5 digit of a zip code are required upon registration
- Supports Internet Explorer 7.0+ and Mozilla Firefox 3.6 +
Who in the world is WageWorks Inc?
- California established clients-directed benefits company
- The firms competes with AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING, INC., CERIDIAN LLC, and AON Consulting Worldwide, Inc.
WageWorks Inc: “It maneges CDBs, inclusive of pre-tax costs accounts, such as health savings accounts (HSAs), health and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs), and health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs), as well as offers clients benefit services, inclusive of transit and parking programs, wellness programs, Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, and other worker benefits” – https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WAGE/
The WageWorks corporate office is located at WageWorks, Inc.,1100 Park Place, 4th Floor, San Mateo, CA 94403, US and can be called via phone at 650-577-5200. WageWorks Inc is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol WAGE.