- Gives the patient the opportunity to pay the bills in an easy and safe way
- Patients will need the invoice number from the bill and a valid credit card
- • After payment, the patient will receive an e-ticket as confirmation of payment
- Any questions about the MyBioBill site can be sent to 800-229-5227
BioReference Laboratories is based at 481 Edward H. Ross Drive Elmwood Park, NJ 07407. Customers with more than one insurance policy must provide secondary insurance company directly copy Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from the main insurance company. BioReference is a partner of Community Health Advocacy Program and together they allow certain patients to obtain discount offers if they pre pay prior to testing.Advertisement:
Necessary information to make a payment online:Advertisement:
- BioReference Laboratories Patient invoice number (which may be located in the upper right corner of the account statement)
- Amount of the bill in dollars
- Patient name and phone number
- emailing address and physical address
- A valid Visa or American Express credit card
Please pay attention to ALL other non-account related questions and comments at: tel. 1-800-229-5227 1.The MyBioBill invoice is for laboratory testing fees only and is separate from any bill the patient is charged by the Doctors office.
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
Read also: To fill in the Dollar Tree application online and share my comments, read about www dollartreefeedback com customer survey
- • Clinical diagnostic laboratory with a full range of services in more than 50 countries of the world
- Works closely together with clinics, hospitals, doctor offices, long term care facilities, governmental units and correctional institutions
- Public company on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker BRLI
- Founded in 1981 and is headquartered in Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc. is in fierce competition with Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings and Medical Laboratories & Research.
- Domain: mybiobill.com
- Operated by: Bio-Reference Laboratories
- Designed for: Medical Billing