My Prosper Loan Offer
- Enter a personal offer or confirmation code in order to apply for a loan from Prosper
- MyPropserCash.com is managed by Prosper Funding LLC.
- Loan amounts range from $2000 to $35,000
Loans from Prosper comes with a fixed APR as low as 5.99%, comes with no hidden or prepayment fees, and checking a rate will not effect a credit rating. Although the max amount that can be funded online is $35,000 higher amount may be available for those who contact Prosper via the toll free number.Advertisement:
Annual percentage rates through the MyProsperCash promotional offer will general range from 5.99% to 35.99% for first-time borrowers, with the lowest rates for the most creditworthy borrowers (i.e. consumers with high annual income and a great credit score).Advertisement:
- Ideal for consumers who need a loan and do not want to go through a traditional bank (i.e. US Bank, Bank of America)
- A five-year $10,000 loan with a Prosper Rating of A would have an interest rate of 7.69% and a 5% origination fee for an APR of 9.88% APR
- Must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to apply and be approved
- The loan can be used to pay for a dream vacation or be used to start a new business
- All loans via Prosper.com are made by WebBank who is proud member FDIC
Prosper Funding LLC. is headquartered at 221 Main Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105. Any questions in regards to the MyProsperCash promotional offer can be directed to 1-866-615-6319 between the hours of 8 am to 5pm PT Monday – Friday (closed on the weekends).
Those who were already lucky enough to be approved for a Prosper loan and need to make a payment via US Mail can write to: Prosper Marketplace Inc., P.O. Box 396081, San Francisco, CA 94139-6081 (please include the Prosper loan number when making a payment via US Mail).