Save with Upgrade
- Enter the 15 digit conformation code in order to apply for a loan
- The 15 digit confirmation number can be found on the promotional loan mailing
- Checking a rate with the confirmation number will NOT effect a credit score
SaveWithUpgrade.com is operated by Upgrade who is based at 425 California Street, 6th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. All loans made via savewithupgrade.com are made by WebBank who are proud member FDIC. Loan amounts are available starting at $1,000 and going all the way up to $50,000. The loan can be used to pay off high interest credit card debt, make an improvement on a home, take a well deserved vacation, or use it for a small business.Advertisement:
- A must for anyone looking for some quick money
- Any questions in regards to a loan can be directed to [email protected]
- Offers affordable monthly payments and no pre payment penalties
- Once a loan has been approved a one-time origination fee will be deducted from the applicants loan proceeds and funds should be available in the applicants bank account within four (4) business days
- First time loan payments are required to go through an automatic ACH deduction (which means the customer must provide their bank account information)
- For Courier Deposits (FedEx, UPS, etc.) please send them to: Upgrade, Inc.2457614005 LIVE OAK AVEIRWINDALE, CA 91706-1300
- A $10 late fee will be charged of the loan holder fails to make a full payment within 15 days of their due date
Upgrade on Social Media
ALSO READ: If you received the offer letter from Capital One bank, then all is left to do is to visit official website and fill the GetMyOffer Capital One application (this will take a minute).
Upgrade is a online lending platform that combines personal loans with free credit monitoring. The service assist consumers in obtaining secure more affordable credit when they are having trouble receiving credit from more traditional firms. Any questions about a loan can be directed to an Upgrade customer service agent at (844) 899-9931, Monday-Friday PST.