SeaWorld Class Action Rebates
- Check out all the gritty details associated with the class action lawsuit pending in the Superior Court for the State of California in and for the County of Imperial entitled Diaz, et al. v. SeaWorld Entertainment Inc., et al.,
- SeaWorldFactaClassAction.com is administered by Simpluris Inc.
- The lawsuit is cited as case number ECU10046
Class members in the case contend that SeaWorld violated the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) when SeaWorld customer receipts showed the customers credit and/or debit cards expiration dates. Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the US who had a electronically printed receipt at a point of sale or transaction at SeaWorld between March 28, 2013 and April 1, 2017 and the receipt shows the expiration date of their credit or debit card.
SeaWorld denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to settle in order to avoid further litigation. Class members in the case may receive $25 for Class Members who submit proof of receipt or two concession certificates with a total value of up to $9.50 (up to $4.75 per certificate).
- Experts close to the case estimate that 1.3 million receipts were printed with an expiration date
- Proof of purchase is not required in order to obtain the settlement rebate
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/29/2018
Class members looking to contact the class administrator can write to SeaWorld FACTA Settlement Administrator
c/o Simpluris Inc., P.O. Box 26170, Santa Ana, CA 92799 or dial toll free 888-427-9239. Class members can also send an email to [email protected]
Class members who file valid claims by 3/6/2018 will be represented by Kenneth S. Gaines, Daniel F. Gaines, and Alex P. Katofsky from the law firm of GAINES & GAINES APLC.
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. will be represented by Robert H. Platt and Adrianne Marshack from the law firm of MANATT PHELPS & PHILLIPS.
Talking about those who do not violate customer’s rights - Capital One have great offers for you and they cannot wait for you to check them out. Hurry to get Capital One, find out your GetMyOffer Capital One reservation number and access code and act!